The accepted and presented manuscripts will be submitted for AIP to be published in AIP Conference Proceedings which is Scopus indexed
The submitted manuscripts must not be previously published or currently submitted for publication.
- Manuscripts should be written in English language.
- The USD 150 fee covers the standard ten (10) pages manuscript (included bibliography page). For every additional page an extra fee of USD 50 per page will be charged
- The submitted manuscripts will be checked for similarity by the organizer.
- The corresponding author must have the approval of all other listed authors, and should include their names and emails in the online submission system during the submission process.
- Proper citation of other works, including works by the same authors, is mandatory.
- Any possible conflict of interest should be reported to the conference organizers or the scientific committee.
- By submitting a manuscript to this conference, all authors explicitly confirm that the manuscript meets the research ethical standards.
- Papers must be submitted via the online submission system
- For instructions and specifications of the manuscript write-up, please follow AIP author guidelines.
- You can also directly get the template for Word and LaTeX
- For more details, follow the following video
- To submit the revised version of the manuscript after the changes due to Similarity report please follow these steps